Terms & Conditions of your Agreement with Brainchild Developmental Program Limited
This Agreement is a legally binding contract. Please therefore read the following terms and conditions carefully.
In order to help you fully understand the terms and conditions, we have created this section.
AGREEMENT: Your contract with Brainchild Developmental Program.
PARTIES: This contract is between the person paying and carrying out the program and BrainChild Developmental Program.
CHILD: The young person that the program is designed for.
This Agreement begins on the date that you tick the on-screen box confirming that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms & Conditions and after full payment has cleared. It ends upon delivery of the final module of your on-line learning package.
- We will use all reasonable skill and care to provide our services.
- We will provide you with instruction upon how to deliver the activities effectively.
- We will demonstrate the activities to you that you will carry out with the child.
- We will provide you with guidance from a fully qualified physiotherapist, pilates instructor and ergonomic specialist, on how to protect your body from injury whilst performing the activities.
- We will give you the option to purchase on-line or telephone access to aspects of the Program.
- You will ensure that you have a fully working internet connection and computer in order to receive all of the sessions at the agreed times.
- You will not allow anyone else to copy materials on-line.
- You will not teach or show anyone else any of the activities that you have been shown with the intention of their use.
- You will not share with anyone else the program your have learned from Brainchild Developmental Program. This is specific to your child.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and your child are physically, mentally and emotionally capable of taking part without causing or incurring any injury or harm.
- You will ensure your child is supervised at all times when undertaking the activities.
- You agree to carry out the activities given to you by BrainChild Developmental Program Limited.
- At the specified times and in the specified quantities.
- You will use the learning package solely with the child whose details were provided for the initial on-line assessment.
- You will follow the recommendations of usage to optimise learning.
- You agree to attend promptly any face to face appointments with the consultants.
- You understand if you make a late connection or failure to contact the consultant at the appointed time, no refund can be made.
- You will ensure that any equipment given to you is used solely for the purpose of carrying out the demonstrated activities and is removed from the child as soon as the activity has been completed.
- The cost of the Brainchild Individualised Package is available when you contact us.
- Face to face programs - Each session is to be paid in advance.
- Discounts are available only as stated on the website, for the time periods stated. Payment must be processed within the dates stated for the discount.
- Online sessions- The full amount is payable on the date you begin your BrainchildDevelopmental Program Agreement.
- Payment is to be made via a secure on-line banking payment through BACS.
Your Right to Cancel:
If you have entered into this Agreement through our website, then you have the right to cancel within seven working days from the payment date. However, you will waive that right, if you choose to start the course immediately.
If you have any complaints or should you wish to cancel this Agreement, please write to us at the following address: BrainChild Developmental Program Limited, The Green. Frostrow Lane. Sedbergh. Cumbria. LA10 5JS. England.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- See Copyright information.
- All Intellectual Property Rights of this package are owned by BrainChild Developmental Program.
- We provide you access to this package via a free licence during the duration of your Agreement with BrainChild Developmental Program.
- When your Agreement with BrainChild Developmental Program ends, your licence terminates automatically.
- We do not and cannot offer an absolute guarantee of success.
- We do not and cannot guarantee that your child will improve following completion of this program. Success varies from person to person. It also relies on the accuracy and frequency of delivery of the program as instructed.
- We agree to provide you with experienced tuition on activities in return for your money. For personal testimonials of the improvements seen in children following the completion of BrainChild programs, please refer to PARENT STORIES.
We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal information is stored for our professional use only. We will not sell your information to any third party.
- Recorded client data could help to identify the causes of developmental delay in children. This in turn could inform the early treatment of babies.
- When you are asked to confirm this agreement with BrainChild Developmental Program you will be asked if you agree to your child’s data being used in a research study.
- Your child will not be named in the data.
- The data will be coded with a number in statistical analyses and your child will not be identifiable.
- We will respect your wishes.
We may terminate the Agreement at any time if we do not receive full payment or if you have breached any of the Terms & Conditions of your Brainchild Developmental Program Agreement.
If paying using a Paypal account you will need to ensure that your account contains the appropriate funds or you have a backup credit card account. Failure to clear will prevent payment and you will not be able to start the package.
We shall not be liable to you, if we are prevented from providing our services, by events beyond our control such as failure of a utility, internet or Skype provider, strikes, industrial disputes, acts of God, wars, riots, fire, flood or storm.
Rights of Third Parties:
We are not liable for any loss or damage occurring through unauthorised use of this package by a third party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising from your Agreement with BrainChild Developmental Program and/or its Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the Law of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
Currently, we do not offer this on-line program for use with children with Down’s Syndrome due to the variable guidance given by the medical profession. For more information the following link may be useful:http://www.dsmig.org.uk/library/articles/dsa-medical-series-3.pdf
We aim to provide the following to you:
- The program begins when the parent or carer carefully completes:
- A Registration Document
- An accurate and honest Brainchild Behavioural Assessment.
- Based upon the information given by you, a learning package will then be tailored to meet the needs of your child.
- The learning package may be face-to-face, or a combination of face-to-face and online support using videos of activities.
- You will have control over your progression through the program.
- The last session of the learning package is the end of the program delivery.
Recognising Your Child's Progress:
When using online support, we strongly recommend that after the completion of every module, you make notes about any changes in your child’s behaviours.. It is important to observe, recognise, record and enjoy AND CELEBRATE any small improvements your child is making. It is easy in the midst of a busy life to overlook small amounts of progress but this is key to your child’s success with this program.
FINAL RE-ASSESSMENT: SIT BACK AND SEE HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME!
At the end of the program, we ask you to complete a new behavioural assessment for your child. By comparing this to the initial one, you can see very clearly how much progress your child has made. Should you wish to share your success with others, please click on this link.
Brainchild Developmental Program.
The Green, Frostrow Lane, Sedbergh, Cumbria. LA10 5JS