Energetic action with a serious purpose.
Through the streamed EBO for Schools primary program, you will:
- Begin with video-guided training for your staff, developing an understanding of how immaturities of a child’s brain can result in a struggle to cope, also leading to avoidance behaviour, frustration or withdrawal.
- Learn what to do about it, through this easy-to-use active program that follows the developmental needs of the children.
- Enhance wellbeing, by developing strategies to address this issue from day one.
- Raise pupils’ learning capability by working on their underlying neuro-development.
- Engage pupils, as each step leads the children through an exciting game-style storyline, with virtual positive reinforcement built in, creating a supportive learning strategy for challenged learners.
- Develop interpersonal relationships, through collaborative team and partner work, assisting bonding and calming.
- Boost physical development, at the appropriate neuro-developmental level, providing part of their daily exercise, with highly specific, energetic action with a serious purpose.
- Utilise funding more widely, EBO for Schools meets the requirements of Pupil Premium, PE and Sports Premium and Catch up funding.
- Achieve happy, engaged, motivated children. Because it’s also fun!
Teachers report that, each session, the children “Can’t wait to get started!”
Now is the time to act, in preparation for a September start. Our current offer to a group of 3 or more schools provides 20% discount for each school.