Viv Hailwood is available for presentations to groups of professionals and parents on request.
Some examples are:
- The lifelong impact of adverse childhood experiences (ACE) before the age of one year. -Highly relevant to children who are looked after, adopted or have a history of in abuse or neglect, including in utero.
- The precious primal period – From conception to one year – providing the best environment for early development.
- Pre-school course – identifying neuro-developmental issues and developing good management practice, birth to school age.
- What is neuro-development? How can we help the increasing number of children in our schools who struggle with a wide range of difficulties?
- The natural management of babyhood – for parents.
Email or call us today for more information.
We no longer provide on-location training for the Schools program. This has been replaced by EBO for Schools. This challenging and playful digital game presentation of the neuro-developmental program is accompanied by active video staff training and a detailed teacher’s manual.
Ideal for home-schooled groups too.
Sign up for the September program delivery 2019. Learn more about EBO here.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.