Neurodiversity explored – Research referenced and evidenced.
Viv Hailwood is available for presentations to groups of professionals and parents on request. Contact us to discuss your requirements. CPD can be delivered remotely to reduce the cost to schools.
Some examples are:
- The lifelong impact of adverse childhood experiences (ACE) before the age of one year. Highly relevant to children who are looked after, adopted or have a history of abuse or neglect, including in utero.
- The increasing incidence and impact of neurodevelopmental disorders worldwide and the low research spend that doesn’t match the size of the problem. (Keynote speaker at BTiC Malaysia, Breakthroughs virtual conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July/August 2021.)
- The precious primal period – From conception to one year – providing the best environment for early development.
- Identifying children at risk of neuro-developmental issues and developing good management practice, birth to school age.
Focus on school-aged children
- What is neurodevelopment? How can we make life and learning easier for the increasing number of children in our schools who struggle with a wide range of difficulties?
- Introducing EBO for Schools . Exploring and experiencing the streamed game-style program that inspires and motivates children. A serious purpose that feels like play.
Informative talks for parent groups
- Creating developmental opportunities. The natural management of babyhood – for parents.
- The increasing incidence and impact of neurodevelopmental disorders worldwide. Keynote speaker at BTiC Malaysia, Breakthroughs virtual conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 2021.
We no longer provide on-location training for the BrainChild Schools program. This has been replaced by our streamed EBO for Schools. The challenging and playful digital-game-style presentation of the neuro-developmental program is accompanied by active, video-led staff training and a detailed teacher’s manual.
Ideal for home-schooled groups and youth groups too.
Contact us to arrange a time to discuss your requirements and provide a quote.