Brainchild Professional Training
Training in Pairs
We provide training for professionals working with children and families – individuals and staff of organisations such as: teachers, health visitors, therapists, social workers, whole schools, adoption agencies, Looked after children agencies, Children’s Services, Early Years settings.
- Professionals working with children and families can follow the training program that is relevant to their role. There are options for those working with families, early years, babies, school age children, children in care, adoptive parents, individual families, classes and groups, in many roles.
The next two day Foundation course: February 2018. Lunches and refreshments provided. Case study supervision included. Contact Brainchild to find out more, or to sign up to take part. – 01539 621539.
Course fee: £390 (£350 from the same organisation).
The Foundation course is a requirement for attendance at the setting-specific courses. These will be available in early summer, usually early May. Date to be arranged with February Foundation course participants.
Course location : Brainchild Developmental Program , Sedbergh, Cumbria. In the heart of The Yorkshire Dales. Accommodation available.
Contact us for other course dates.
- Absolutely relevant to our work.
- Infant reflex development is a very important area of learning for everyone who works in the ‘helping professions’, especially for those involved in working with problems that have their origins in early childhood development.
- It has improved my scope of understanding of a child’s difficult behaviours and presenting issues.
- Very worthwhile training. Fascinating concept and I feel like something really ‘clicks’ with this.
Foundation course comments from professionals working with children at risk, adoption placement and looked-after children and their carers, throughout Scotland.