ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning & Behaviour
Changes noted by mum of this 12 year old boy. ‘Tantrums’ and refusals had been frequent and severe.
- R has coped with secondary school much better than I could have hoped.
- School have reported that memory skills have improved.
- He is now willing to attempt to write and coming on in leaps and bounds.
- Improved balance-his running was all over the place- now much more controlled.
- Improvement with concentration.
- He has only had two major tantrums, since starting the sessions.
- He is communicating better. He can explain things.
- The frustration has gone now he can talk it through.
- He doesn’t lash out any more.