How can we help you to help your child?
This section of the website will help you to understand how the BrainChild Developmental Program can achieve positive change for your child and your family.
- The BrainChild program works with aspects of brain function that are present even before birth!
- These are so fundamental that they can influence the child’s future development in all areas.
- Such issues are complex and diverse. With multiple combinations possible, they usually have different expressions in each child.
- However, they all arise from different aspects of developmental delay.
- Parents are frequently surprised to learn that seemingly unrelated difficulties can be traced back to a common source.
Your child may have a developmental diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Asperger's or Developmental Delay for example , an attention disorder of ADD or ADHD or a specific learning difficulty, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia or Language Delay.
Your child may simply find life difficult, exhausting or demoralizing, without any specific diagnosis having been made.
At BrainChild, we are concerned with the effects of such issues on your child’s development, learning and all aspects of their life.
Your child may have problems that relate to the early stages of their development, resulting in persisting Infant Reflexes which may remain active in later childhood or even adulthood. You may have heard of the Moro reflex that can affect anxiety and the production of stress hormones if it persists. This is one of the Infant Reflexes that can be addressed by The Brainchild Developmental Program.
The Program is designed to help you to help your child overcome these problems, using sequences of specific natural movements in a program prepared specifically for your child, based on the assessments.
The following section provides some background information that will help you understand the underlying issues and the procedures we have developed to help to resolve them.
You can use The Checklist for Developmental Difficulties to find if your child has developmental issues that could be helped by Brainchild.